2018 Open Training Programmes And Calendar
|ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT COURSES|
|11.||Effective Business Writing & Communication Skills||February 22-23 (Port Harcourt)||June 7 – 8, 2017 (Lagos)||October 23 – 24 (Abuja)
November 13 – 14 (Enugu)
|12.||Self-Leadership For Exceptional Performance in Organizations||February 15 – 16 (Lagos)||May 30 – 31 (Abuja)|
|13.||Strategic Finance Skills For Non-Finance Managers||February 6 – 8 (Lagos)||April 18 – 20 (Kampala, Uganda)||August 15 – 17 (Enugu)||November 14 – 16 (Port Harcourt)|
|14.||Effective Selling & Marketing Skills Programme – For Sales Officers and Business Executives||June 20 – 21 (Port Harcourt)||October 30 – 31 (Lagos)|
|15.||Strategic Customer Service and Relationship Management Excellence||March 15 – 16 (Enugu)||August 8 – 9 (Lagos)|
Time: 8:30am-5pm daily
HOW TO REGISTER
To register, please make payments (cash, cheques, or transfers) IFO Flame
Academy & Consulting Limited to the following accounts:
- GTBank; Account No. 0175519711.
- Fidelity Bank: Account No.: 5600273361.
- Upon payment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating NAME; COMPANY; ADDRESS; PHONE NUMBER; AMOUNT PAID; PROGRAMME PAID FOR; and any other relevant information.
- All course fees cover training materials and facilitation; tea breaks; 2-course lunch; and certificate per participant.
- All payments on or before 14 days before each programme will attract 20% discount.
- Group Discounts also apply – depending on the number of participants from an organization. Please call us to discuss.
CUSTOMIZE THESE PROGRAMMES
- We can specially design any of our programmes to suit the peculiar needs of your organization. It may also be more cost-effective to your organization to invite us in-plant to conduct these programmes – especially where you have a good number of participants to train.
For further enquiries or information, you may please call +234 802 312 6011, or +234 803 049 6634. OR send us an email to email@example.com .
We deeply appreciate all our clients who have participated in our previous training events, including (but not limited to):
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON); Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN); GTBank PLC; Guaranty Trust Bank (Uganda) Limited; Guaranty Trust Bank (Rwanda) Limited; Fidelity Bank PLC; Heritage Bank Limited; Bank of Industry (BOI MFB); Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited; Eko Electricity Distribution PLC; Danahriq Nigeria Limited; Mutual Benefit Micro-Finance Bank Limited; Capital Bancorp PLC; Dofas Technical Nigeria Limited; Il Bagno Limited; Engineering Automation Technology Limited (EATECH); Jocaro Nigeria Limited; Brass Fertilizer & Petrochemical Company Limited; Imperial Mortgage Bank Limited; Morning Star Hospital; A.E. Moneke Nigeria Limited; Demech Engineering Limited; ALCON Nigeria Limited; ENIKKOM Nigeria Limited; Exulted Eagles Nigeria Limited; Keves Global Leasing Limited; among others.