In today’s competitive business landscape, a firm’s ability to strategically market its products and services, achieve strong positioning in the marketplace, drive improving sales or turnover as well as create enjoyable customer experience for its customers and prospects is very critical to operational leadership and sustainable business growth and development.
Every firm desires to operate profitably and expand its market share, but nothing happens without sales. To generate more sales and achieve overall business objectives, leading and forward-looking companies must deepen and strengthen the capacity of their sales-force (and indeed every employee) to drive sales. And in spite of the fear which most people have for selling, anyone can become a great salesman through proper training.
This programme is specially designed to equip participants with the right skills to master the art and science of selling and marketing, and develop the appropriate attributes and qualities for effective selling of their firm’s products and services.
At the end of this programme, participants should have a better understanding of their firm’s business, products and services, and be empowered to make more sales and marketing calls with the aim to deliver better sales volumes and results.
Key Expected Outcomes
At the end of this programme, participants should be able to:
- Gain broader understanding of their business as well as contemporary issues in their industry and the macroeconomy.
- Increase awareness on product knowledge as critical to the selling process.
- Understand the concept of marketing and its importance in business success.
- Imbibe best practice the selling of their products and services.
- Develop sound communications skills required for great salespeople.
- Boost customer service and relationship management skills.
- Develop effective habits and attributes necessary to improve their sales objectives and business growth and profitability.
Topics To Be Covered:
The following modules/topics would be handled during the programme:
- The Business Environment: Macroeconomic & Industry Overview.
- Product Knowledge Essentials
- Marketing Vs Selling
- Marketing Concepts
- Marketing Planning and Process
- Successful Marketing Strageties
- Strategic Selling Skills Development
- Understanding Sales Techniques
- Presentation Skills: Tips for Salespeople
- Leveraging the Internet In Sales and Marketing
- Emotional Intelligence for Sales People
- Developing Negotiation Skills
- Customer Relationship Management: Keeping Customers for Life.
- Personal Effectiveness For Sales Leadership
Who Should Attend?
- Sales Executives
- Team/ Departmental Heads
- Customer Service Officers
- Middle and Senior Managers
- Business Leaders
Course duration: 2 days
Time: 8.30am – 5pm Daily
Course Fees: N85,000.00 Per Participant.