In today’s business landscape, the type of experience customers have in every interface with an organisation has become a major differentiating factor for customer acquisition and retention; and hence, business profitability and growth.
Successful firms or organisations in the 21st Century business environment pay special attention to their service culture and practices as well as relationship management systems in order to ensure the acquisition and retention of profitable relationships.
This programme would train participants to imbibe the skills required to manage customer expectations in the changing world. It is designed to move customer experience with the organization to “enjoyable experience”. The service quality and customer loyalty in all aspects of the firm’s operations are bound to improve significantly with this programme.
Topics To Be Covered:
The following modules/topics would be handled during the programme:
- The Business Environment: Macroeconomic & Industry Overview.
- Product Knowledge Essentials
- Understanding Customer Service
- Building Quality Service Systems
- Personal Leadership for Service Managers
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Handling Difficult Service Situations
- Market Segmentation and Customer Profiling
- Selling and Marketing Skills Development
- Customer Relationship Management: Keeping Customers for Life.
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Service Officers
- Service Managers & Team Leaders
- Business Development Managers
- Relationship Managers
Course duration: 2 days
Time: 8.30am – 5pm Daily
Course Fees: N65,000.00 Per Participant.