Great, profitable, and self-sustaining institutions or firms – whether in the private or public sector – are built on sound and excellent management of resources, processes, and systems. As today’s workplace or business environment is getting more and more complex and competitive, successful organizations must continue to develop and improve the organizational and managerial skills and competence of their employees – at all levels of the organization.
Every employee – including Middle Management, Junior and Support Staff – of successful organizations have important roles to play in ensuring organizational effectiveness, improved patronage/ sales, better quality customer service, operational efficiency, industry leadership as well as support the overall achievement of the goals and objectives of the organization. In fact, they contribute a lot to their firm’s productivity!
This programme is specially designed to enable participants develop and deepen their organizational and managerial skills, and imbibe sound attitude and attributes required to take their organizations to the next level.
Participants would find this programme very useful and supportive in equipping them with the relevant skills and motivation to enhance workplace productivity, carry out their roles effectively, and learn to raise their game.
The key objectives of this training intervention include the following:
- To equip participants with the skills and attributes they require to be effective in their job functions and roles.
- To raise the awareness of participants on the importance of personal effectiveness and grooming in their job functions.
- To encourage participants to be more organized, effective, self-motivated, and business savvy.
- To improve the customer service culture of the participating organization.
- To foster employee engagement, and hence improve productivity amongst the participants.
- To mentor and develop leaders who would take responsibility for the growth and development of their organization.
Topics To Be Covered:
Understanding Your Role in the Organization
Fundamentals of Good Management
Imbibing Sound Management Practices
Personal Effectiveness & Time Management Skills
Developing Good Interpersonal & Team Skills
Developing Emotional Intelligence and Winning Attitude
Personal Grooming & Business Etiquette Lessons
Enhancing Customer Service & Relationship Management
Selling & Marketing Skills
Developing Leadership Potentials
Beyond The Job: Achieving Work-Life Balance Parting Shots.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Staff
- Support Staff
- Junior Staff
- Middle Management Staff
- Assistant Directors
Course duration: 5 days