Front Desk Officers, Call Center Agents, Concierge and Protocol Officers, Secretaries and Personal Assistants, and Other Office Support Staff are very critical in building strong brand image or reputation for organizations – especially so for Service Institutions. In fact, they most often represent the “first line of defense” in an organization’s critical impression points or moments of truth.
Today’s Front Desk Officers, Call Center Agents, Concierge and Protocol Officers, Secretaries and Personal Assistants, etc are also required to take on more challenging roles and manage multiple duties such as: make sales and relationship management calls to customers, manage and respond to customers’ emails, provide feedback on customer enquiries, make presentations and prepare other communication materials, render reports and findings on customer-related issues, organize events, prepare documents and manage files, conduct marketing research and sales campaigns, manage projects, supervise projects, among several other functions.
Now more than ever before, there is a strong need for these set of staff to acquire and/or develop the appropriate service and organizational skills as well as the proper etiquette training required to enhance their effectiveness and performance in the overall pursuit of the firm’s business objectives. In fact, their interactions with customers and other stakeholders must be reassuring, encouraging and nothing less than excellent in order to enhance customer acquisition, retention, and sound relationship management.
This training programme is specially designed to meet (and, in fact, exceed) this need. Participants would find it very useful and supportive in equipping them with the relevant skills and motivation to enhance workplace productivity, carry out their roles effectively, and learn to raise their game.
The following topics would be handled during the programme:
- Understanding Your Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Personal Effectiveness & Time Management Skills
- Developing Good Interpersonal & Team Skills
- Effective Communication Skills (Verbal Communications, Telephone Etiquette for Call Centre Agents, Listening Skills, etc).
- Basic Sales and Marketing Skills
- Customer Service Excellence (With How to Handle Difficult Customers/People)
- Negotiations Skills
- Social Skills and Personal Grooming
- Business Etiquette Training
- Developing Emotional Intelligence and Winning Attitude
- Office Technology and Workflow Management
- Managerial and Leadership Skills Development
- Ethics and Values in Business
- Beyond The Job: Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Parting Shots.
- Front Desk Officers
- Call Center Agents
- Concierge and Protocol Officers
- Secretaries and Personal Assistants
- Other Office Support Staff
- Relationship Managers
- Service Officers and Managers
- Business/Team Leaders
5 days per stream