People are the greatest assets most organizations have, especially in sales and service organizations. And the ability to harness the talents, knowledge and skills of every employee towards achieving organizational goals is critical for business success.
Business leaders must be able to determine the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or the Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the various teams and individuals in their organization with a view to setting the right and SMART goals that would enable the business stay prosperous, and consistently achieve set objectives.
This training intervention or workshop is specially designed to mentor participants on the critical issues in Performance Management especially on goal setting and the determination of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of their teams and team members
- Introduction to Performance Management
- The Performance Management Process
- Performance Planning
- Job Analysis and Descriptions
- Determining the KPIs or KRAs
- Setting Appropriate Goals for Teams
- Performance Monitoring and Review
- Performance Improvement
- Rewarding Performance.
For whom ?
- Officers, Middle & Senior Management Staff
- Team Leaders and Business Development Managers
- Group Heads and Business Leaders