The quality of written communication materials and correspondences as well as oral presentations emanating from an organization is very critical in projecting the corporate image and brand. Organizations and individuals need to establish strong credibility with their written and oral communication – memos, letters, e-mails, flyers, presentations, business proposals, and other vital resources.
This communication and presentation skills training course provides participants with immediate and practical guidance on how to communicate more effectively and professionally in order to properly position their organization in marketplace with a view to achieving overall corporate objectives.
Participants would be equipped with the desired skills to communicate and present policies, programmes, and reports to all stakeholders in the most effective and result-oriented manner in order to ensure improved buy-in and participation.
- Business Communication in Today’s World
- The Essentials of Effective Communication
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- The Art of Listening
- Overcoming Barriers to Effective Communication Fundamentals of Writing Business Messages Letters & Memos Writing
- E-Mails & Instant Messages
- Using the Telephones and Voice Mail Issues in Team Communication
- Making Powerful Business Presentations Business Reports & Proposals
- Making a Difference in Your Business with Communication Skills
- Officers, Middle & Senior Management Staff
- Team Leaders and Business Development Managers
- Corporate Affairs and Public Relations Staff
Duration : 2 days