In order to achieve operational excellence, and sustain market leadership in today’s financial services industry, a financial institution must constantly improve its capacity to develop and update its products and services to provide innovative solutions to the ever-changing needs of its target market or segments. This is very essential for customer acquisition and retention, dormant account reactivation, and effective relationship management in financial institutions.
Account Officers, Relationship Managers, Customer Service Professionals, and other customer-facing officers in a financial institution play very key roles in the product development process by identifying and evaluating new product ideas, and working with the product development team at every stage of the process to ensure continued customer satisfaction – which enhances customer acquisition, retention, and effective relationship management.
This programme is specially designed to equip participants with the skills, knowledge, and motivation required to improve overall business profitability through proper market segmentation, customer needs analysis, products development and updates for continued customer satisfaction, efficient service delivery systems, customer experience management, and effective relationship management.
The following modules would be covered during the programme:
- Overview of Banking Business
- Market Segmentation: Matching Customer Segments with Products/ Services
- The Importance of Data Mining
- Customer Needs Analysis
- Products & Services: The Heart of the Marketing Mix
- Fundamentals of Product Development
- The New Product Development Process
- Product Quality, Value and Pricing
- Financial Services Delivery Systems
- Strategic Multi-Channel Management
- Customer Acquisition: Growing the Volumes
- Reactivating Dormant Relationships
- Customer Experience Management
- Building Profitable and Long-Term Relationships
- Personal Effectiveness For Account Officers and Relationship Managers
- Parting Shots!
- Customer Service Officers and Managers
- Account/ Relationship Officers and Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Product Development Officers
- Branch/ Business Leaders
- Back-Officer Managers
Course duration: 3 days