This is a specially designed training programme (for Financial Institutions) that would enable participants’ team(s) or organization(s) unlock the potentials in their staff.
Participants would be mentored on critical elements or standards for building a strong Financial Institution brand – from shared vision and mission, to culture issues, to personal effectiveness, to customer service imperatives, all the way to sound management and leadership practices.
The ultimate objective is to ensure that the organization is very effective in managing its resources, reducing the cost of doing business, improving revenue, hence, gaining competitive advantage in the market-place.
Participants would be challenged to become better in their contribution to organizational growth and development.
- Laying the Foundation – Our Journey So Far
- Standards For Building A Successful FI Brand
- Understanding Your Bank’s Business
- Building A Winning Culture
- Developing Empowering Attitude
- Becoming A Knowledgeable Banking Professional
- Personal Effectiveness For Business Professionals
- Enjoyable Customer Service
- Relationship Management Excellence
- Building Effective and High-Performing Teams
- Effective Management and Leadership in Organizations.
- Parting Shots!
Who Should Attend?
- Relationship Officers & Managers
- Customer Service Officers
- Sales People
- Team Leaders & Group Heads
- Back-Office Staff
Duration: 3 Days