In today’s competitive banking landscape, a bank’s ability to strategically market its products and services, achieve strong positioning in the marketplace as well as create enjoyable customer experience for its customers and prospects is very critical to operational leadership and sustainable business growth and development.
Every 21st century bank employee (especially the market-facing staff) is required to possess strong knowledge of banking business, macroeconomic and environmental issues as well as sound attitudes and skills in selling and marketing, customer service excellence, and customer relationship management, among others, in an era where customers are very informed with ever changing consumer preferences and behaviour.
This programme is guaranteed to deepen and widen the skills and capabilities of the participants in critical aspects of banking with emphasis on selling and marketing of financial services and products with a view to improving their effectiveness and performance in delivering growth in deposits and quality risk assets; hence, enabling the bank achieve its overall business objectives.
Participants would find this highly interactive training programme useful in sharpening their skills, and supporting their ability to deliver assigned targets in their business areas.
The general outline of the programme would be as follows:
- Financial Intermediation and Related Risks
- Understanding Your Bank’s Business
- SWOT Analysis of the Banking Sector
- Critical Success Factors For Financial Institutions
- Macroeconomic, Industry, and Business Risks Analysis – For Bankers
- Group Presentations on Industry Analysis
- Selling & Marketing Skills Development
- Customer Service Excellence
- Basic Relationship Management Tips
- Case Study
- Personal Leadership For Sales and Service Officers
- Becoming the “Leader” In Your Team.
- Wrap Up
- Account/ Relationship Officers
- Customer Service Officers
- Team Leads
- Relationship Managers
- Branch Operations Staff
Duration: 3 Days (minimum)