Certain attributes and practices differentiate successful organizations from not-so-successful ones. From shared vision and mission, to culture issues, to team building, all the way to sound management and leadership practices, successful and leading organizations ensure that every employee is held responsible for the standards required in every aspect of operations.
Effective organizations manage resources better, reduce costs of doing business, improve revenue, and achieve overall corporate objectives for the good of all stakeholders. They are better able to embrace change, and respond to challenges presented by the market, the competition, or changes in general business conditions.
This programme is specially designed to assist participants’ companies become more effective in every aspect of their operations and corporate endeavours. Participants would be challenged to become better in their contributions to organizational growth and development.
It is expected that at the end of this programme, participants would:
- Better promote sound organizational culture, values, and vision.
- Be motivated to contribute more to the success of their organizations.
- Become better equipped to contribute to the effectiveness and performance of their teams.
- Become better professionals in their interactions with customers, their colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Develop stronger management and leadership capacity for sustainable organizational growth and development.
Topics/Modules To Be Covered:
- Why Organizations Fail.
- Finding Direction Through the Vision and Mission Statements
- Building a Winning Culture
- Developing the Right Attitudes
- Understanding Your Business
- Building Effective and High Performing Teams
- Personal Grooming for Professionals
- Sound Customer Service Etiquettes
- Communicating Better in Organizations
- Enthroning Sound Management Practices
- Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Sustainability Through Governance & Ethical Leadership
Who Should Attend ?
- Business Professionals
- Managers in Non-Profit Organizations
- Corporate Employees
- Team Leaders/ Supervisors
- HR Officers